Ambulatory Care Department
Serving Mississauga and Surrounding Areas
- Wound care management
- Postoperative suture and staple removal
- Injection/medication administration
- Patient recovery following conscious sedation for a variety of treatments and tests
- Urinary catheter insertion and removal
- Assistance with urological treatments, tests and biopsies
- Preparation and recovery of patients for a variety of minor surgical procedures
- Preparation and recovery of patients undergoing procedures in interventional radiology and angiography
- Eye ultrasound and laser treatments
- Orthopedic services: casts, braces, splints
- Plastic surgery
- Medical services
- General Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Osteoporosis clinics
- Pediatric Surgery
- R.N. clinic
Multidisciplinary Health Care Professionals
This group is comprised of physicians, registered nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered orthopedic technologists. The complementary areas of expertise offered by these professionals allow them to work together as an integrated team, providing excellence in patient care.
Our experienced registered nurses have a variety of training and expertise to complement the holistic approach to patient care within the unit. They offer professional, efficient care to patients, while providing advice and health education.
Registered Orthopedic Technologists
All of our technologists are registered with CSOT to ensure that the highest standards of orthopedic care in cast application and removal, brace fitting, and splint application in both the adult and pediatric population are met.
Unit Coordinating Assistants
Our experienced clerical staff offer patients proficient and professional registration and appointment scheduling services.